3 May 2015

Color Line Glass Paints…I’m So Excited! FireLogger – The Other Blog for Helios Glass Studio Dusciana Bravura – Mosaic Artist 6 Garden Art Mosaic Tutorials New Video with Opaline Glass from Bullseye Glass Off to Glass Craft and Bead Expo in Las Vegas!

IMG_2562My set of Color Line glass paints just arrived. They look so cool and very inviting. I’m about to run a few tests and I will post pictures of the results here. You can mix them, or use them straight out of the bottle with their fine line tips. The paint is compatible with glass with COEs from 85-96. That is very exciting. I use different COEs for different projects so it’s good to know I can make parts for other projects. What I’m doing today is some line work, script initials and some flowers…for a wedding present. But you ask, where can I get these paints? I know Bullseye is selling them. Perhaps your local glass store will have them too.

So I doodled and painted and did it thick and thin…let’s see what happens. Pictures once they’re fired. Then they’ll be encased and stuff…

Source : glassart[dot]craftgossip[dot]com
post from sitemap